Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Registering on the Tamaris Online Shop makes it quicker and more convenient for you to purchase items from the shop. Once you have registered, the following services will be available:
- storage of your invoice and delivery address(es)
- storage of your credit card data
- an overview of your orders and their status
- creation of your own favourites list
- subscribe and unsubscribe to the newsletter.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to accept orders by e-mail, fax or telephone.
You will find the language settings above the Tamaris logo. Here you can switch between the available languages. You will find the language settings in the online shop menu if you are using a mobile phone.
The Tamaris search feature will help you find the shoes you dream of even faster! Simply enter your search term, the product category, the article number or the article name into the search field and then confirm your search query. Alternatively, you can filter the results on each product overview page according to criteria such as colour or material, and in this way get closer to your personal dream style.
You will automatically receive e-mail confirmation once you have completed your order. It contains all the details of your order. What's more, you can go to "My account" > "My orders" at any time to track your order status. This feature is only available to registered customers. We will send you e-mail confirmation as soon as we have shipped your products from our warehouse.
We provide a one-click shopping feature for your convenience. This makes shopping with us even quicker and easier for you! On our product overview pages, you will notice the "Shopping cart" symbol next to the articles. The one-click shopping screen opens if you click on this button, showing you all the important information and promotions that apply to your selected article. You only need one click to place the article in your shopping cart after selecting colour and size.
You can subscribe to the Tamaris newsletter and keep up-to-date with the Tamaris news, promotions and special offers at all times. You can subscribe and unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time under the tab "My account", menu item Newsletter.
You can contact our Customer Service to request order cancellation as long as you have not received an e-mail with confirmation of shipping. But if the process has progressed too far, you have a 14-day statutory cancellation right after receiving the products. Simply return the products to us if you wish to make use of this right.
- First you should select the items you want to purchase. Select the size and colour of your chosen articles and then click on the "To the shopping cart" button to add them to your virtual basket. Use the shopping cart initially to collect articles you would like to order or remember.
- Click on "Shopping cart" any time you like to view your selection or to edit your selected products.
- Once your selection is final, click on the "To the checkout" button to start the order process.
- It is up to you whether you wish to register as a customer (see "What benefits do I have by registering?") or to complete the order process without registering.
- Now follow the instructions and select your invoice and delivery address, as well as your preferred shipping and payment methods.
- We will show you an overview of your order once more before you complete the order. You can correct any mistakes before finally placing the order.
- You commit to the order by clicking on the "Buy" button. By clicking on the button, you submit a binding request to conclude a purchase contract, which we will check and accept.
You can remove articles from your shopping cart at any time, as long as you have not already sent the order. Simply click on "Shopping cart" and remove the articles you no longer want.
Shipping and delivery
Tamaris Online Shop ships its products as parcels, which it places in the trust of its logistics partners DHL. Please bear in mind that you can only place orders to Finland on tamaris.com/en-FI. We charge shipping costs of 3,95 € for each consignment. In most cases you will receive the consignment inside of three and six workdays.
We pay a large proportion of the shipping costs on your behalf. This is why we only ask for a small contribution to the shipping costs for each order. It amounts to 3,95 €.
Our logistic partner Posti handles shipping. The delivery time is approximately six workdays. You can track the shipping status of your consignment at any time in the Tamaris Online Shop under "My account"/ "My orders".
We will immediately reimburse the purchase price after receiving your returns, provided our check is positive. We will reimburse the amount using the same payment method that you selected to pay for your order. This means:
- You will receive the amount credited to the bank account from which you transferred the money if you paid in advance.
- If you selected payment on account, we will deduct the value of articles you have returned from the invoice amount. You then settle the invoice, minus the value of items that you returned. The amount will be credited to your bank account if you have already paid the invoice.
- We will arrange for the amount to be credited to your credit card account if you paid by credit card. Please bear in mind that you will not see this credited amount until you receive your next credit card statement, although the amount has already been transferred. We do not have any influence on the accounting cycles for your credit card statement (in this respect we request that you contact your bank).
If you are a registered user, you can track the current shipping status of your order under "My account"/ "My orders". Please bear in mind that the shipping tracker does not show your parcel immediately after receipt of your order.
You can send damaged articles back to us. Please state on your return slip if you´re returning the article for exchange because it is damaged. We will then send you a new, undamaged article. Of course, we can only send you a new article if we have the right size and colour in stock. We will inform you about this by e-mail.